Find your quiet in this stunning five bedroom, three bathroom, bluestone homestead with Jarrah timber floors and wood features throughout. As soon as you enter the tree-lined driveway, you’ll feel far away from the everyday as you’re embraced by the simplicity of nature. While modern conveniences are included, we say take this opportunity to have a digital detox, put away the screens and immerse yourself in the serenity of the property. This is truly the place to create an enduring connection to land and nature.
The perfect spacious location for a family holiday, group getaway, wedding accommodation, intimate wedding destination, or the beds can be separated to offer twin share rooms ideal for corporate retreats or wellness events.
Stay With Us
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS
- 10 GUESTS
- Large, spacious bedrooms
- King beds, can be split into twin share
- Fully equipped Hamptons-style kitchen
- Luxury linen including 500 thread count cotton bed sheets, fluffy quilts and thick opulent towels
- Formal lounge featuring an open-place fireplace and sun-filled atrium offering a slow combustion heater
- Endless space with multiple living spaces and outdoor areas
- Beautiful, manicured lawns plus natural landscape to explore, including a secret garden
- Fresh, natural water with the property serviced by its own dam and rain water tanks
- Local produce on arrival showcasing the best of the Barossa
The spacious bedrooms blend classic charm with modern luxury. The Master Bedroom/Bridal Suite with ensuite boasts a spectacular view over the valley with King size bed, armchairs, ensuite with claw foot bath, oversized shower, and heated towel racks.
Bedroom two offers a king size bed and garden views, while bedrooms three and four also feature king size beds with French doors opening onto the garden and the wraparound veranda.
Completing the homestead is bedroom five/Guest suite with its own ensuite, king size bed, and garden views.
Fully equipped kitchen
The gorgeous fully equipped kitchen features an Italian double stove and gas cooktop and spacious marble benches with the added touch of beautiful local produce provided on your arrival so you can prepare your very own taste of the Barossa at your leisure.
Generous Living Areas
There is no doubt that The Homestead is made for living with multiple spaces to escape to. This includes the spacious formal lounge with open fireplace, that can be ready for your arrival; a sun-filled atrium complete with lounges and a slow-combustion heater; formal dining room with oak table that seats 10; a library filled with books, piano and board games; and games room with pool table.
Connect to Nature
This property offers the ultimate spaces for outdoor relaxation or entertaining with the large, wrap around veranda perfect for sitting and taking in the views, outdoor dining table and barbecue, the manicured front lawns that take in the stunning views of the valley, a quaint picnic area, and children’s play equipment.
With more than 512m² of indoor and outdoor living spaces, Benbullen Homestead offers plenty of room to escape and find your quiet.
The finishing touches
- King size beds, able to be split to twin share
- 6 Star bedding: 500 thread count cotton bed sheets and fluffy quilts
Gourmet Hamptons Kitchen
- Fully equipped with Italian double stove and gas cooktop
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Marble benches
- French-door fridge/freezer with filtered and chilled water and icemaker
- Outdoor terrace
- Sun terrace
- Picnic area
- Children’s play equipment
- Outdoor games with oversize Jenga, Connect4 and Bocce
- Undercover parking for 3 cars in triple garage
- Free Wifi throughout the Homestead
- Smart TV in lounge
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout the homestead
- Wine fridge and wine catalogue with premium vintages available*
- Thick opulent towels
- Luxury toiletries in all bathrooms to use for the duration stay
- Washing machine & dryer
- Ironing and dry-cleaning service available*
- Salon quality Hairdryers and Hair Straightener
- Heated towel rail (master ensuite only)
- Claw-foot bath (master ensuite only)
Large Living Areas
- Formal lounge with open fireplace
- Casual dining area
- Sun-filled atrium
- Dining room with oak table that seats 10
- Library filled with books
- Piano and board games
- Games Room with pool table
*Items marked with an asterisk indicate an additional charge applies.
Break away from the everyday
We look forward to welcoming you to Benbullen Homestead – Book your stay directly with us to receive a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.