Our two newly completed pavilions offer a picture-perfect space to recharge, relax, and reconnect while experiencing an idyllic Barossa getaway. Redefining relaxed luxury, everything has been thought of to ensure you have everything you need for a memorable stay.
Stay With Us
- 2 PAVILIONS
- 3 SUITES EACH
- 6 GUESTS EACH
- PAVILION 2 ACCESSIBLE
- Each pavilion offers three suites
- Each suite features a modern, tasteful ensuite
- Pavilion Two accessible
- Modern European kitchen
- Large windows to allow natural light and superb views with block out curtains to all bedrooms and to the living room
- Integrated laundry amenities including washing machine
- Each suite has its own private furnished deck
- Shared outdoor kitchen and alfresco dining area
- Each pavilion offers a private deck with Weber barbecue
Bedroom and Ensuite
Each bedroom boasts views of the surrounding nature with large glass doors that open onto the private furnished deck as well as plenty of storage space to make yourself at home and your own impressive modern ensuite bathroom.
Modern kitchen and living space
The beautifully designed kitchen and living space provides the perfect heart of the pavilion to share meals, enjoy a glass of wine or two and spend quality time together. Featuring warm wooden floors, plenty of natural light through the large windows and double screen doors, comfy lounges, a dining table, and a very well-equipped kitchen.
A European laundry can also be discreetly found within the open plan living room for your convenience during your stay.
The Great Outdoors
The Pavilions share a stunning outdoor living area complete with outdoor kitchen, dining area, and bar seating that overlooks the valley below, complemented by native landscaping. Guests are welcome to explore the 10-acre property including the secret garden, keeping in mind other guests that may be sharing the property.
The Pavilions floorplan
Each beautifully furnished, modern pavilion features 198m² of indoor and outdoor living space.
The finishing touches
- King size beds, able to be split to twin share
- 43-inch TVs
- 6-star bedding – Minijumbuk quilts and bespoke pillow menu (soft, medium & firm)
- Spare blankets available in each suite
- Spacious wardrobes/storage
- Ensuite bathrooms with Jurlique toiletries to be used during the duration of your stay
- Double heated towel rails
- Modern hair dryer in each ensuite
- Pavilion Two with accessible bathroom
- Plush towels
- European appliances including fridge, oven & dishwasher
- Nespresso pod coffee machine
- Sandwich Press
- Ample cooking utensils
- Oil, herbs and spices
- Some pantry staples
- Cutlery, crockery & glassware
- 65-inch Smart TV in main lounge
- Fully airconditioned
- Free Wifi throughout the Pavilions
- Comfortable and spacious lounge suite with seating for six
- Outdoor lighting to private decks & outdoor kitchen
- Washing machine & dryer hidden in open plan living area
- Clothes airer
- Cordless vacuum
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry liquid
- Shared outdoor kitchen with barbecue, sink and preparation area
- Alfresco dining area with 2x 6-seater outoor dining settings and bar stool seating
- Furnished private deck and Weber barbecue to each pavilion
Break away from the everyday.
We look forward to welcoming you to Benbullen Pavillions – Book your stay directly with us to receive a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.